Thread: Fan Stereotypes
View Single Post
Old 05-04-2010   #9
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 74980 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Fan Stereotypes

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoustonFrog View Post
It didn't understand half of that. But most I knew accepted the defeat. The Cowboys did suck pretty bad then too. I know when the Cowboys won years later all I ever heard was 19-10. I also have sat here and read your posts about how you used to try and pick fights at Cowboy games, etc. I know you have changed your hard partying ways but you cant sit here and talk noise all game and talk about how you used to party and pick fights and then blame Cowboy fans for your actions. People need to accept that it goes both ways on many occassions. Again, and I've said this 1000 times on here, I'm sorry people run into some bad people but growing up in Ft. Worth I didn't see alot of it over the 30 plus years and many of us cheered for the Oilers in the AFC. No one looked at it as a bad thing.
It's just a jealousy thing. You can understand this coming from fans whose team has never even had a sniff of the playoffs. They have to talk about something. The rivalry is a one way street. IMHO Cowgirl fans main rivals are the Redskins and the rest of the NFC east. The Texans as a rival aren't even on the Cowgirls radar as far as a rivalry is concerned.

I hope the Texans franchise can have half of the success that the Cowgirls have had. The Cowgirls are my 2nd favorite team.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote