Thread: Fan Stereotypes
View Single Post
Old 05-04-2010   #8
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 55787 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Fan Stereotypes

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoustonFrog View Post
It didn't understand half of that. But most I knew accepted the defeat. The Cowboys did suck pretty bad then too. I know when the Cowboys won years later all I ever heard was 19-10. I also have sat here and read your posts about how you used to try and pick fights at Cowboy games, etc. I know you have changed your hard partying ways but you cant sit here and talk noise all game and talk about how you used to party and pick fights and then blame Cowboy fans for your actions. People need to accept that it goes both ways on many occassions. Again, and I've said this 1000 times on here, I'm sorry people run into some bad people but growing up in Ft. Worth I didn't see alot of it over the 30 plus years and many of us cheered for the Oilers in the AFC. No one looked at it as a bad thing.
Frog, I understand where you are coming from. Many used to be cowboy fans. B ut since the start of the Texans, there has bit a lot of derision on the part of Cowboy fans here in Houston. Look at the Chron blogs at the stuff that Cowboy, Keal, Five Rings and others post. It is arrogance that is maddening to most realistic Texan fans, and downright criminal as far as Texan die hards are concerned.

Most Cowboy fans are apathetic towards the Texans, but the few are lound enough to drown out the many...