View Single Post
Old 05-04-2010   #1
spurstexanstros
Texans Rising

Rep Power: 2317 spurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Prayers for Titans fans and the city of Nashville

My heart goes out to those in Nashville who are affected by the flash flooding and I hope that the city recovers and the loss of life doesnt get any higher. Living in SA I am very familiar with what happens when a large urban area is hit by flash floods and it is something that I wouldnt want to happen to anyone. Let us hope that the waters receed and not cause anymore damage to the city.
spurstexanstros is offline   Reply With Quote