View Single Post
Old 05-04-2010   #32
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 145918 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: (Alan Burge column) Tate a happy Texan; Ryan Mathews "scared" he'd be a Texan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
What if we could put shock-collar devices, except embed it in the seat of the players' pants? If we needed a better pass rush, us fans could hit the little remote in our hands and YOWZER! watch them get after the QB a little bit faster.

That would be a safer alternative to the "slapping of the face" idea.
Great, but with some of our fans, the players would be jumping like puppets in the hands of someone strung out on amphetamines. I just know if your idea took off, my boss would get wind of it and...