View Single Post
Old 05-04-2010   #29
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50776 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: (Alan Burge column) Tate a happy Texan; Ryan Mathews "scared" he'd be a Texan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocky View Post
Seriously.

Hey, there's a 8th grade football star at a local school in my city that said his favorite team is the Eagles. Let's all garner some black voodoo magic so he can break his leg and never get that slim chance to ever play against the Texans when he grows up!

No wonder people makes fun of us southern folks being 'angry rednecks'. Getting mad over some trivial **** like this. Bravo forum, bravo.
(sigh)

Typical.

This is for fun; nobody is "mad". I don't think anybody has even replied with a post that comes anywhere near being representative of what you're projecting this thread to be.

I know you're new and all, but you don't have to do this in order to prove anything or fit in. Go back and look at how many people in this thread kept it on-topic...until YOU came along and threw personal jabs at posters on this thread.