View Single Post
Old 05-03-2010   #5
Second Honeymoon
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3658 Second Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to Second Honeymoon Send a message via Yahoo to Second Honeymoon
Default Re: (Alan Burge column) Tate a happy Texan; Ryan Mathews "scared" he'd be a Texan

He was scared that he might end up a Texan.
Well I was scared that he might end up a Texan too.
I guess we both got a sigh of relief when that asshat went to SD

oh and I am really surprised that a Fresno State player is such a prima Donna little girl. I guess it must be something in the water there that has them churn up so many garbage football professionals. The little puss will probably be on the IR with a hangmail or PMS by Week 3

Ryan Matthews, you suck