View Single Post
Old 07-16-2004   #12
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 61262 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by nunusguy
Of course you're right Arlington, thanks for waking me up ! The S.Payne injury was the most significant injury of our season last year ! Yup, that happened in NO - second or third game of the year after Payne had a career day in the opener down in South Florida. Huge injury for our team ! But I don't remember
the details with our DBs. Anyway, thanks for bringing me back to reality.
Just hang in there, July is horrible for sports (especially football), but by the end of the month training camps will be open.
ArlingtonTexan is offline   Reply With Quote