View Single Post
Old 07-16-2004   #9
edo783
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4641 edo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respected

IMO, we haven't changed from the 5 year plan, but there isn't much doubt that they have made a decision to be markedly better this year. I see it as a push to be close to the playoffs this year (outside chance of making it) with next year being the push into the playoffs and 06 (07 the latest) being a planed shot to go all the way. I think they saw a need to bring additional tallent in to have a year or two together before the real push. Actually I hope I am wrong and we go all the way this year, but that would be a high odds situation.

De Oppresso Liber
edo783 is offline   Reply With Quote