View Single Post
Old 07-16-2004   #6
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 391357 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grid
Well if Payne is not ready.. we do still have Smith who can move to the inside and deloach to take his place at DE. Though I think payne is a very important part of our Dline and really really hope he comes back as strong as ever.
We won't know for sure until training camp, but I believe I read somewhere that the Texans' intention until Payne is at fulll strength is to use DeLoach at NT with Walker and Smith on the ends.