View Single Post
Old 04-22-2010   #6
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 127410 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: September 26th, The Day of Reckoning

Quote:
Originally Posted by Second Honeymoon View Post
Why is this in rivalry talk? our real rivals are the Titans and Colts.

the Cowboys thing is just some sort of Napoleonic complex that Houston seems to have towards Dallas. Lets focus on beating our real rivals before we start worrying about 'rivalry' games that only happen every 4 years.

I can't wait for the Texans to play the Cowboys, and I hope the Texans whoop their butts, but lets not lose sight of the prize. Improving our divisional record and beating teams that are actually competing against us for playoff spots.
It's rivalry in the sense that........ well......... Dull ass sucks!!!

Are you really a Texan? And by that, I don't mean a Houston Texan fan, I mean in the sense that you have family both here and in southern Oklahoma and experienced damn near violent family reunions??

Get over yourself with the inferiority complex. Perhaps you should do some research as it relates to cultural, intellectual and medical research. Houston would grade far higher in all of the above.

That said, I'm with you on the "whoop their butts", thingy!!!