View Single Post
Old 04-22-2010   #33
threetoedpete
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 142 threetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: San Francisco & Texans trade?

Quote:
I really like Iupati as a prospect but he's just too raw for me to think he'll be a major impact for the 2010 season. I may trade down and select him and play the waiting game on a potential dominant guard but I don't give away picks to move up for him. Him being Iupati
If what we have can't run be hind the holes provided by six hundred and fifty pounds of beef on the left side cutting back the backside, well then we weren't gong anywhere anyway. And it's true speed kills. But what's also true is Manning can't beat you if he's standing on the sidelines watching twelve play eight minute drives. And our HC loves those twelve play eight minute drives. American Somoans have to work for a living....just to eat. The holes in Iupati's game are fixable. just go rewatch him run his three cone drill. I'm more impressed with Iupatis 5.2 @ 330 than I am with Spiller's 4.37 at 195. the first thing spiller has to have is hole. You want ten and six or eleven and five and have a shot at the AFC championship game ...better move up and take Thomas or Iupati.