View Single Post
Old 04-22-2010   #30
kiwitexansfan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 98483 kiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Pat Kirwan's final mock (three rounds)

Quote:
Originally Posted by threetoedpete View Post
I guess it depends on how bad you think Reeves, Moulden, and Fred Bennet sucks. His numbers are ripe and the guy has thrity five inch arms. he is a bona fide gorilla armed CB prospect. that makes the guys functional palying height about eight foot. Unless he is a wonder lick moron they should have him on line by September. I'm not saying Cb isn't a need. I'm saying we're over paying for talent with a Cb in the first. Bang another hole and come away with two starters instead of one.
Aren't you basically drafting Molden and Bennett?

Hot prospects from lower levels of competition, that have tools but have never faced anyone worth a damn?