View Single Post
Old 04-22-2010   #29
threetoedpete
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 142 threetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Pat Kirwan's final mock (three rounds)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Mario View Post
I am fine with that, but do think the 2nd might be a little high for this guy.

What the Texans are going to do in the first 2 rounds, and what we think they should do have generally been 2 different things.

I think they want to plug that CB hole first and foremost. If Haden and Wilson, hell maybe even McCourtey and Robinson are there at #20 they might pull the trigger.
I guess it depends on how bad you think Reeves, Moulden, and Fred Bennet sucks. His numbers are ripe and the guy has thrity five inch arms. he is a bona fide gorilla armed CB prospect. that makes the guys functional palying height about eight foot. Unless he is a wonder lick moron they should have him on line by September. I'm not saying Cb isn't a need. I'm saying we're over paying for talent with a Cb in the first. Bang another hole and come away with two starters instead of one.