View Single Post
Old 04-22-2010   #21
threetoedpete
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 142 threetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Rick Gosselin's final 2010 mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by bckey View Post
I don't see Bulaga falling to 17. I also don't think Miami will take Demaryius Thomas at 12. I could see Seattle taking Mathews over Spiller if they wanted an every down back. Looks like Gosselin is as much in the dark this year as we are. Maybe teams are using him as a smokescreen this year because of his reputation.
Despite his thesis to the contrary, there is a reason Erick Winston is on the right side instead of the left. Bulaga is being picked to death right now because of his arm length. Still say K.C. should take the guy and work out later who plays where. If he falls to thirteen the 49ers are smilin'' all the way to the bank.