View Single Post
Old 04-21-2010   #11
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 65389 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Should Gary Kubiak give Matt Schaub more freedom at QB

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrett View Post
Considering that it's one of the top passing offenses in the NLF I think we should change everything about it. Clearly it's not working.
Are you saying that the QB not having the ability to call a different play at the line is the lynchpin of our offense and we should keep it exactly the same as we had last season because that was most Schaub has ever passed for? I don't think anybody is calling to scrap the play-action pass, but would our offense be really hampered that much with Schaub having access to audibles?

I guess what we're really asking is, Is Schaub smart enough to have that responsibility?