View Single Post
Old 04-21-2010   #9
m5kwatts
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 876 m5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respectedm5kwatts is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Should Gary Kubiak give Matt Schaub more freedom at QB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ole Miss Texan View Post
I think if Schaub sees a mismatch, he has the ability to capitalize on it. I forget which game it was but Schaub saw a mismatch with Andre Johnson, called an audible and hit a strike for a huge gain.
Are you sure he was calling for an audible or was he motioning some one? I'm guessing its the latter, the Texans have someone in motion before every snap, another reason why they don't audible. This tells Schaub whose in man or zone coverage.
m5kwatts is offline   Reply With Quote