View Single Post
Old 04-21-2010   #1
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 54416 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Should Gary Kubiak give Matt Schaub more freedom at QB

After seeing a lot of discussion of a certain non-play (Colts vs Texans near 2 minute warning at half time), the idea that Schaub does not have enough control over the offense has come up.

I agree. I think Schaub proved he was a decent QB (Who has some decision making problems), who generally knows whats going on in a game. Should Schaub be allowed to audible out of a play at the line of scrimmage? Absolutely. Does Kubiak allow this? As far as I know, he doesn't. He calls the plays and they run what he calls.

What do you guys think?