View Single Post
Old 04-21-2010   #27
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 73433 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Pat Kirwan's final mock (three rounds)

Quote:
Originally Posted by threetoedpete View Post
1) Akwasi Owusu-Ansah, Indiana (PA), 6 207

I'll pass on the first round golden boys and take this guy in the second. won't be dimes bit of difference between them. Except you're over paying for the same talent.
I am fine with that, but do think the 2nd might be a little high for this guy.

What the Texans are going to do in the first 2 rounds, and what we think they should do have generally been 2 different things.

I think they want to plug that CB hole first and foremost. If Haden and Wilson, hell maybe even McCourtey and Robinson are there at #20 they might pull the trigger.
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote