View Single Post
Old 04-21-2010   #25
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 160949 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Pat Kirwan's final mock (three rounds)

Quote:
Originally Posted by threetoedpete View Post
1) Akwasi Owusu-Ansah, Indiana (PA), 6 207

I'll pass on the first round golden boys and take this guy in the second. won't be dimes bit of difference between them. Except you're over paying for the same talent.
Good call. I have been pushing Ansah for long time as I did Kyle Wilson and watched both climb. Ansah has played some FS in his school's defense and has addressed the "won't tackle" criticism as saying the defense focused on others making tackle while he mirrored the WR. I am hoping he will be there in 3rd but not surprised if selected higher.