View Single Post
Old 04-21-2010   #29
Goldensilence
hipster elite

Rep Power: 13669 Goldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: San Francisco & Texans trade?

I guess this is the way I look at it.

The FO isn't going to make a major move in FA for a player. We're close to the playoffs, I don't think the coaching staff can afford another 8-8 or 9-7 campaign and miss the playoffs. I'm not usually sold on moving up but I think the timing might be right to take a shot.

If we landed Thomas and Wilson. That'd totally remake our secondary. Spend the third on a back that slips down. Fourth on a guard or center. The team would be ready to face a brutal schedule.
Goldensilence is offline   Reply With Quote