View Single Post
Old 04-20-2010   #28
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 160949 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: John McClains Mock Draft Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
I dunno if 20 is too high. There are some that rate him higher than Wilson. Jackson is also climbing up draft boards at a very high rate now too.

I dunno much on Jackson, yet. I think Wilson has a slight edge over McCourty in cover skills, but McCourty can lay the wood like a pre-injured Dunta. That's not saying Wilson's skeered over laying the wood, but I'd give the slobber-knockin edge to McCourty. We know the Texans love CB's that lay the wood.
That is a good evaluation. Wilson can hit but did not do that in season due to being on WR in tight coverage and that is the CB I want. I wished I had had the opportunity to watch McCourty but he was not on my radar.