View Single Post
Old 04-20-2010   #26
dalemurphy
Hall of Fame

Section: Bullpen/ 636
Rep Power: 57395 dalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: John McClains Mock Draft Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Second Honeymoon View Post
my point exactly. let's get Pouncey in 1st then address CB and RB later. Hardesty would be a good fit and give us a short yardage, goal line option.

Matthews helps the running game when he plays but Pouncey would help the running AND passing game when ANYONE plays.

if kollar and bush like Williams, I could see us maybe going for him over Pouncey but Dan is moving up boards real fast.

McClain is a moron, but I do think he is on to something with him projecting a lot of OL going early. I could see that happening.

2 MOAR DAZE!! DRAFT TIME!
SH, I agree with like 4 things you just said!!!
I agree with you that I'd rather go with Pouncey than a RB in the 1st. In the end, though, I'm almost positive that our 1st selection will be at CB or FS.
dalemurphy is offline   Reply With Quote