View Single Post
Old 04-20-2010   #22
BigBull17
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6163 BigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Pat Kirwan's final mock (three rounds)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldensilence View Post
Don't get why people on the board seem high on Wilson. He's not terrible ,but it's not like he has the position sewed up.

http://www.nfl.com/players/eugenewil...e?id=WIL686587

Looking at the past two seasons he hasn't even finished or started one healthy. In the mean time we've been stuck hoping guys like Busing, Barber and Nick Ferguson could hold the spot down.

No qualms about Pollard. The cat brings it.
Im not high on Wilson, but between drafting a CN, RB, DT or FS, I think FS is much more covered than the other 3.