View Single Post
Old 04-20-2010   #21
Insideop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11503 Insideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Pat Kirwan's final mock (three rounds)

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDEXAN View Post
I would take Tate, Gerhardt, or Hardesty before Dwyer who's got good size but dosen't run as if he did.
I hope the Texans go with Gerhart or Tate in the 2nd. I'd be very disappointed if either were there and they picked Dwyer instead. Hardesty would be a great pick too but with his injury history (knee surgeries) I'd stay away. If he were still around in the 4th he would definitely be worth the pick, but I don't think he will fall that far. As for Dwyer, he has some question marks, especially about his weight. Here is a quote about Dwyer from his former coach from Walterfootball.

Quote:
2/27/10: Bills head coach Chan Gailey expressed some concern about Jonathan Dwyer's ability to keep his weight under control: "He’s always fought the weight problem every year since high school." And Gailey is Dwyer's former coach. Dwyer was 5-11, 229 at the Combine weigh-in, but had been overweight this past season.
This sounds like he could be another Ron Dayne. Not sure we want to have that again. Can't afford to lose any more O-linemen!
Insideop is offline   Reply With Quote