View Single Post
Old 04-20-2010   #24
Tailgate
Fall of Hame

Rep Power: 32471 Tailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: John McClains Mock Draft Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frak The Jags View Post
Funny how McClain is hopping all over the place the past couple of weeks. For a while now it has been Mathews, Mathews, Mathews. Then he teetered between Wilson and McCourty. Hell, I can just name a bunch of players that are in our range and probably hit on one of them and then say I was right.
I think the same can be said of any of these mock drafts. All have been back and forth between Wilson and Mathews for the most part.

And for what its worth.... McClain is now back to RB Ryan Mathews in his 3rd edition which I dont feel like even starting a thread for at this point:

http://blogs.chron.com/nfl/2010/04/t...hews_back.html

Quote:

Houston Ryan Mathews, RB, Fresno State
Tailgate is offline   Reply With Quote