View Single Post
Old 04-20-2010   #22
BigBull17
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 9755 BigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: John McClains Mock Draft Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
I dunno if 20 is too high. There are some that rate him higher than Wilson. Jackson is also climbing up draft boards at a very high rate now too.

I dunno much on Jackson, yet. I think Wilson has a slight edge over McCourty in cover skills, but McCourty can lay the wood like a pre-injured Dunta. That's not saying Wilson's skeered over laying the wood, but I'd give the slobber-knockin edge to McCourty. We know the Texans love CB's that lay the wood.
Yeah, they like em big and physical. mcCourty can run also, so they will take him over Wilson, me thinks. They just may trade down first. Is also pretty damn fast. I wouldn't be mad at all if he was the guy.