View Single Post
Old 04-20-2010   #21
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 118233 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: John McClains Mock Draft Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBull17 View Post
Then Im with you. I wouldn't mind McCourty if we tradde down. 20 is to high for him.
I dunno if 20 is too high. There are some that rate him higher than Wilson. Jackson is also climbing up draft boards at a very high rate now too.

I dunno much on Jackson, yet. I think Wilson has a slight edge over McCourty in cover skills, but McCourty can lay the wood like a pre-injured Dunta. That's not saying Wilson's skeered over laying the wood, but I'd give the slobber-knockin edge to McCourty. We know the Texans love CB's that lay the wood.