View Single Post
Old 04-15-2010   #23
threetoedpete
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 142 threetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: San Francisco & Texans trade?

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
Why does drafting Spiller indicate Slaton has to go? Anyway, I consider Spiller a possible franchise back. Slaton is not. As of today, we have nothing that says SS will or will not be back. We have more to go on that Eugen Wilson will be back and that Quin/Reeves will be starters but we discuss drafting corners and safeties in the first round..

If I had Spiller in first and knew I could get a 4th for Slaton, I think that would be a done deal. Thanks for the suggestion.

Many of us have disagreed with you on the Oline needing to be addressed in first or even 2nd rounds. Most sites I review say CB and RB first two rounds.
Well we'll get to see how many no holes Spiller can run through as opposed to Steve Slaton I guess ? Don't give him a number just paint an "S" on his chest. We're done for 2010 as soon as they draft a corner or a speed scat back in the first. JMHO. Waited eight years guess I can wait another eight.