View Single Post
Old 04-15-2010   #22
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 178253 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: San Francisco & Texans trade?

Quote:
Originally Posted by threetoedpete View Post
So Slaton is Not coming back next year ? Or or you going to trade SS after or during draft day for two six packs and a ham sandwich ( a forth round or lower pick) ? Inquiring minds wish to know.

With our line backers I don't believe Earl Thomas will have a lot of exposure. I'd move up for Thomas or Iupati. Every thing else I could find in rounds two through four. So could a lot of others on the board. We've been doing it for weeks. The two biggest holes are the interior of the o-line and the back four. Up to you to figure out which is the best way to slay those two dragons.
Why does drafting Spiller indicate Slaton has to go? Anyway, I consider Spiller a possible franchise back. Slaton is not. As of today, we have nothing that says SS will or will not be back. We have more to go on that Eugen Wilson will be back and that Quin/Reeves will be starters but we discuss drafting corners and safeties in the first round..

If I had Spiller in first and knew I could get a 4th for Slaton, I think that would be a done deal. Thanks for the suggestion.

Many of us have disagreed with you on the Oline needing to be addressed in first or even 2nd rounds. Most sites I review say CB and RB first two rounds.