View Single Post
Old 04-15-2010   #10
threetoedpete
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 142 threetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Sporting News Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwitexansfan View Post
My intial reaction was not a great one with no OL early, but back to back OL later on and some decent prospects makes this one ok with me.
So exactly who will 5. Zane Beadles G 6. John Estes C beat out by September out of camp?

You know we got smoked the first game by the Jets for a reason. We couldn't run the ball all year for a reason. I just find it curious so many are running pell mell creating the same circumstances as the first game last year. You're drafting two guys just like Studard/Caldwell. I have no idea what you expect to accomplish with that ?