View Single Post
Old 04-15-2010   #19
threetoedpete
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 142 threetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: San Francisco & Texans trade?

So Slaton is Not coming back next year ? Or or you going to trade SS after or during draft day for two six packs and a ham sandwich ( a forth round or lower pick) ? Inquiring minds wish to know.

With our line backers I don't believe Earl Thomas will have a lot of exposure. I'd move up for Thomas or Iupati. Every thing else I could find in rounds two through four. So could a lot of others on the board. We've been doing it for weeks. The two biggest holes are the interior of the o-line and the back four. Up to you to figure out which is the best way to slay those two dragons.