View Single Post
Old 04-14-2010   #4
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 189741 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: San Francisco & Texans trade?

What about giving our 2nd and next season 1st and drafting Thomas? You could then use # 20 if Wilson is there or trade with Chargers and get either their 2nd to replace ours sent to SF or aforementioned trade of swapping 2nds and getting their 3rd. Thomas may drop to us at #20 but everything points to him being an elite FS. One of the radio guys mentioned last week we could draft him and cut Eugene Wilson whom the radio guy said had been signed to a ridiculously over paid deal. I believe Thomas would strengthen Quin or a Haden.