View Single Post
Old 04-13-2010   #4
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 198627 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Sporting News Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwitexansfan View Post
My intial reaction was not a great one with no OL early, but back to back OL later on and some decent prospects makes this one ok with me.
Yeah the O did all right with what we had and SMith FA + healthy line + these two guys add depth. I could see rotating Spiller and Slaton & Foster may become our power back.I'd get Joique Bell in 6th.