View Single Post
Old 04-13-2010   #8
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 128525 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Hottoddie's 6 Scenario Mock Drafts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hottoddie View Post
Thanks.

Washington is intriguing, but I read on one site where he's at his best when he's kept clean. Do you feel that our DT's as they stand now can keep the pressure off of him? That's the reason I decided to go after a DT first. I would rather have taken Lamar Houston, but felt the first pick in the 2nd round was reaching a bit.
You might be surprised how close a first pick in the second Houston will be. Teams are gonna keep playing his last game over and over. He made some bucks for himself that day.