View Single Post
Old 04-13-2010   #7
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 57901 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Hottoddie's 6 Scenario Mock Drafts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hottoddie View Post
Thanks.

Washington is intriguing, but I read on one site where he's at his best when he's kept clean. Do you feel that our DT's as they stand now can keep the pressure off of him? That's the reason I decided to go after a DT first. I would rather have taken Lamar Houston, but felt the first pick in the 2nd round was reaching a bit.
After McCoy & Suh there is a significant drop off until Williams & Odrick. Price may be leading the pack after those four are gone but not significantly to justify a 1st rd. pick, thats just my opinion. It is a fairly deep DT class however & the Texans can still address this need in a later round, someone who fits their system best, I'd like a really high effort type of guy instead. Jeff Zgonnia is a perfect example of a smaller quicker, high motor/effort guy despite he's up in years still highly productive.

Daryl is the elite WILL prospect in this years draft who would complete a tremendous & dominant linebacker corps. His ability to close & adjust in coverage is an area that would complete the group, in other words they would have no holes, dominant in every area, but thats just one mans opinion
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote