View Single Post
Old 04-12-2010   #5
Hottoddie
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 21460 Hottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Hottoddie's 6 Scenario Mock Drafts

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
enormous effort. rep your way

I don't like either of your trade down scenerios because I'm not a big fan of Price & Cody is more of a 3-4 NT. Now if your going to change that pick to say... Daryl Washington, TCU then I'm in. scenero #5 works great!

love Burnett also, have him locked in 2nd myself. warming up to Dwyer but think he goes early 3rd. Tennant is solid interior lineman, will compete with Myers. Warren & Wall gotta hit with at least one of them to stick in secondary. Bell is good developmental back. Gettis is interesting, what I like most about him is his downfield blocking something the Texans demand. would change OLB in favor of a QB to develop, one since I changed your 1st 2nd rd. pick to Washington & second a guy like Rusty Smith could develop into a great back-up & as bonus trade value under Kubiaks Pro Style System down the road.

Thanks.

Washington is intriguing, but I read on one site where he's at his best when he's kept clean. Do you feel that our DT's as they stand now can keep the pressure off of him? That's the reason I decided to go after a DT first. I would rather have taken Lamar Houston, but felt the first pick in the 2nd round was reaching a bit.

The Texan Bull Rush
Welcome to "Sack City, USA"!
Hottoddie is offline   Reply With Quote