View Single Post
Old 04-12-2010   #46
LZ
Veteran

Rep Power: 5396 LZ is a quality contributor and well respectedLZ is a quality contributor and well respectedLZ is a quality contributor and well respectedLZ is a quality contributor and well respectedLZ is a quality contributor and well respectedLZ is a quality contributor and well respectedLZ is a quality contributor and well respectedLZ is a quality contributor and well respectedLZ is a quality contributor and well respectedLZ is a quality contributor and well respectedLZ is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: My New Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by stingray View Post
Hey LZ, Do you think now that the Steelers traded Santonio Holmes, will they will be targeting Dez bryant or Demaryious Thomas in the first?

I called someone with the Steelers to ask an opinion about Dez and his off the field behavior (if there was a problem with it) and this was before Santonio got traded. I never got a call back so that tells me Dez is probably in play for them. They would really need Dez because Hines is at the end of his career and Sweed can't be trusted.
LZ is offline   Reply With Quote