View Single Post
Old 04-12-2010   #6
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 145918 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Draft Tek Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by painekiller View Post
I would go:

20 Earl Thomas Texas FS
51 Brandon Ghee Wake Forest CB
81 Mike Johnson Alabama OG
118 Torrell Troup Central Florida DT
150 Marshall Newhouse TCU OG
187 Deji Karim Southern Illinois RB
197 Andre Anderson Tulane RB
227 Jameson Konz Kent State FB/TE/WR/H-Back/LB

Thomas is the no brainer, Ghee is big and has speed, has had some adversity and came back from it, Johnson and Newhouse added to Caldwell could be a long term group to handle the middle, Troup is huge road block in the middle, Karim and Anderson add solid depth to the RB core, Kent is an jack of all trades guy with off the chart measurables, he and Casey save roster spots.
I like your guys much better until 6th where I know Bell but not your guys. Good work.