View Single Post
Old 04-12-2010   #46
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 128525 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Post Pro-Day AWTBEER MOCK DRAFT

Quote:
Originally Posted by threetoedpete View Post
Yeah well watching a couple of dogs chase their tails in the front yard is amusing for a while, but after a while it gets old. So big fella I want you to astute me and post to the board You are drafting Leodis McKelvin or Darrelle Revis clone with this pick ? You won't because you know as well as I know it too, this is not a good group of corners. The difference in margin between the guy you are forcing at twenty and the guy at eighty one is very small. You are in fact forcing a sub NFL talent into the twenty because you are panicking over "need" . Dismiss me? Dismiss you. They have never panicked in four drafts and they are not going to start now. Not one of these top five guys can start for us the first eight weeks. In other words you just mocked us 8-8 once again.
You are saying that Haden and Kyle Wilson are not significantly better than 3rd round CBs? I'm a big Ansah fan and have it in 3rd on my mock but would not say he is equal to these top two or even McCourty a probable late 1st to early 2nd guy. Even Thomas may be drafted high first by a team that will use him at corner.
Pete my man, I can't think of a radio, tv or magazine guy that will agree with you on this one.