View Single Post
Old 04-12-2010   #58
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 118955 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Site Donation FYI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Thanks Badboy for the reminder. I only donate a few times a year... Then again, I typically donate more than $10.00, $20.00 or even $30.00 at a time.
We all appreciate you TB but of course we like you money better! It is easy to forget about the doantion to keep this MB cruising, so I will post a reminder occasionally, usually right after I remember to send mine.