View Single Post
Old 04-12-2010   #45
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 194239 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: My New Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
Hey Lance if your still on line? have you worked Clausen into your next Mock Draft yet? if so what have you been hearing from scouts/NFL teams about him? I watched just a little of his Pro-Day workout & would have to say I came away impressed. so much so picking for the Jaguars in our little group mock draft here, selected him #10.
On NFL Total Access a few days ago they interviewed Clausen as he worked out. I don't remember if it was his pro day but probably was. He said he understood the concerns but voiced confidence he would turn doubters around. Identified himself as a "first one in the gym, last one to leave" that would quickly win the trust and loyalty of his team. I am hopeful that Tebow and Colt McCoy go top 19 and Taylor Mays and Iuapati and