View Single Post
Old 07-16-2004   #19
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 331852 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by rittenhouserobz
I am sure Coleman was expecting safety help when that Titans play happened. I think he is disciplined enough to know not to jump a route when there is no safety help. As for this year, I expect a steller year from him. I am more concerned about Glenn though I hope he holds up this year.
Actually, on that play Coleman had no safety help over the top. They were on the other side of the field helping whichever Glenn replacement was in (can't remember who right now. Nonetheless, speed is not what killed Coleman on that play. He slipped just short of the end-zone and allowed a gap to develop. Still a costly mistake, but it wasn't a speed issue. People see a CB get burned and they assume speed problems.