View Single Post
Old 04-11-2010   #4
painekiller
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4466 painekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Draft Tek Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by awtysst View Post
Draft Tek has a 7 round mock out. Let me know what you think.
http://www.drafttek.com/round22010_49-64.asp

Here is awtysst's Cherry Pick
1. Earl Thomas, Texas-FS
Cant argue with this pick.

2.Chris Cook, CB/FS- Virginia
I like Franks, but give me the taller, physical CB.

3. JD Walton, C- Baylor
I like MJ, but I think Center is a MUCH bigger Problem. Walton can play OG this year and then slide into C after learning the system.

4.Zane Beadles-OG Utah
So now that we have our Center, we grab our OG. The line is complete. When it is ready it would be Brown and Winston at OT, Caldwell and Beadles and OG, and Walton is our C. NICE!

5.Joique Bell,RB-Wayne State
A good value back. He has shown he can tote the rock.

6. Corey Peters, DT, Kentucky
Surprised he dropped this far, but I will take him! A good rotational DT who would help our Dline.

6.Andre Anderson,RB-Tulane
More RB bodies to throw in

7.Barry Church,SS-Toledo
A solid backup
I would go:

20 Earl Thomas Texas FS
51 Brandon Ghee Wake Forest CB
81 Mike Johnson Alabama OG
118 Torrell Troup Central Florida DT
150 Marshall Newhouse TCU OG
187 Deji Karim Southern Illinois RB
197 Andre Anderson Tulane RB
227 Jameson Konz Kent State FB/TE/WR/H-Back/LB

Thomas is the no brainer, Ghee is big and has speed, has had some adversity and came back from it, Johnson and Newhouse added to Caldwell could be a long term group to handle the middle, Troup is huge road block in the middle, Karim and Anderson add solid depth to the RB core, Kent is an jack of all trades guy with off the chart measurables, he and Casey save roster spots.
painekiller is offline   Reply With Quote