View Single Post
Old 04-11-2010   #4
Insideop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11503 Insideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Insideop's 1000th Post Dual Texan Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwitexansfan View Post
Solid effort.

One objection that I have is that I don't think the Texans will look to draft a big clogging DT like Joseph. It doesn't seem to fit the mold of what they like.

Not saying he wouldn't improve the team, most people on the board long for a big DT, just don't think he'll get picked by us.
You may be right about this, I don't know, but with Okam's spotty play and Cody's mediocre play, they may want to go with someone like Joseph. I know some on this board are high on Owens from Georgia who is lighter weight but stout and very strong, and they could go with him in the 4th. I just don't think they will pick another 3 technique like Okoye to play along side of him. If they go with another 3 technique (Price, Odrick, Atkins for example) in the early rounds, it would be a sign to me that they intend to trade Okoye. JMHO!
Insideop is offline   Reply With Quote