View Single Post
Old 04-10-2010   #3
Lucky

Rep Power: 149994 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Insideop's 1000th Post Dual Texan Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwitexansfan View Post
One objection that I have is that I don't think the Texans will look to draft a big clogging DT like Joseph. It doesn't seem to fit the mold of what they like.
Joseph is certainly big, but not necessarily clogging. He had nearly 30 TFL in his 3 year career at East Carolina. Joseph's versatility to project to any defensive front is what's causing his rise among internet draft boards.

I would like to see a DT with size on the Texans. I've grown tired of watching Amobi Okoye get pushed around. I'd like to see how the Colts smallish guards handle this hoss.