View Single Post
Old 04-08-2010   #193
Ole Miss Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24791 Ole Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Fast Mock Draft 2.0

The Denver Broncos select Tyson Alualu, DL from California.

Alualu amazes me each time I watch him. As the Colts GM last mock, I selected him at the end of the 2nd rd at pick #63. Now as the Broncos GM, I'm taking him at #45. I think this guy just has it all and is the perfect fit for a 3-4 defense. His athleticism, instincts, work ethic and ability to beat the double teams will allow him to be an instant success along our DL at a NT and DE. His versatility will also allow him to stay on the field when we show 4-3 fronts as well. Denver's front 7 is being built with studly players.

Tyson Alualu
Ole Miss Texan is offline   Reply With Quote