View Single Post
Old 04-07-2010   #147
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 27155 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Fast Mock Draft 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Mario View Post

Maurkice Pouncey was interesting, but where am I going to put him? You know we don't plug rookie centers in the lineup. And we have enough guards with our FA signing of Wade Smith, and Mike Brisel coming back.
I'd have chosen Pouncey and knowing Kubiak would never start a rookie at C I'd have played him at LG for a year beside Myers so that he can learn to read the defenses and make the blocking assignment calls. Pouncey would then make Myers a backup or expendable in the 2011 season. Pouncey will be a Pro Bowl C/OG for someone in the next couple years if he's not injured.
Wolf6151 is offline   Reply With Quote