View Single Post
Old 04-06-2010   #6
threetoedpete
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 142 threetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: pbat488's First Round and Texans Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB View Post
Would love your Texans draft. In your mock, I do not see KC taking another OT in the first. Nor Seattle taking Clausen after trading for Whitehurst. Maybe a QB later in the draft.

Also, I think Cincinatti would take either Mays or Gresham over Price.

Good job!
The only knock against Bulaga is his 33" arms. In terms of being locked and loaded day one to start, he might be the most ready player in the draft. He's a day one starter you could plug in four spots of five slots and may be OLT. In terms of what they already have he's perfect. He gives the chiefs great flexibility and a building block for a top five o-line in the very near future. That there thingy is a no brainer pick. They may do something other than that. Singletary and the niners will smile all the way to the bank if Bulaga falls to them. I wish we had a shot at him.