View Single Post
Old 04-03-2010   #4
Insideop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11503 Insideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: pbat488's First Round and Texans Mock

I think that would be quite a haul for the Texans if it panned out that way. I just don't see Haden falling that far. I know he ran slow at the Combine but he made up for it at his Pro Day (4.43 I think). If he's there though, they gotta take him.

Tate, Newhouse, and Johnson would all be solid picks. Not sure about Owens in the 5th, but a number of people on this board are high on him. I just didn't think he would be heavy enough (304 lbs) to play the NT or 1 technique though they say he's as strong as an ox (44 bench presses). The rest of the late round picks looked good too.

Overall, good job!
Insideop is offline   Reply With Quote