View Single Post
Old 04-03-2010   #18
bckey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15763 bckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: SF49erFaithful's Annual Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by threetoedpete View Post
I think Earl Thomas is so close to what Ronnie Lott was when he came out, San Fransisco will have a very hard time passing him up. I've got him slotted for their seventeen.
I'm hoping that San Fran takes Mays instead of Thomas. Maybe Singletary thinks he can make something out of him and/or is just so enamored with him being such a physical freak that he can't pass on him. It would be fantastic if Thomas somehow made it to the Texans at 20.

It will be interesting to see what Pete Carroll does at 14. Will he take Mays and throw the draft off a bit?
bckey is offline   Reply With Quote